Discover the benefits of becoming a Hughes Channel Partner reselling HughesNet® Business Solutions. There are two ways to become a partner depending on how you want to do business and service your customers.
Value Added Resellers (VAR) and Virtual Network Operators (VNO)
Value Added Resellers (VAR) and Virtual Network Operators (VNO) have expertise delivering bundled B2B data and voice solutions focused on vertical markets to small, medium, and large enterprises. HughesNet Business solutions are the perfect complement to VAR/VNO service bundles that often include:
- Point-of-sale processing
- IT outsourcing
- Digital signage
- Remote access
- Disaster recovery services
- Ability to provide monthly billing to your end user groups.
- Maintain a Tier 1 customer support group, providing support for your application.
- Successfully maintain monthly minimum revenue commitments from Hughes.
- Credit approval required.
Hughes Sales Agent
When you become a Hughes Sales Agent, you can offer your customers high-speed networking nationwide, even where DSL and other high-speed services are not available. Hughes offers a program that enables qualified companies to sell HughesNet services nationwide and receive competitive sales commissions. If you are reselling other broadband solutions but are missing business opportunities because of high cost or because coverage is not available, HughesNet is the perfect fit.
As a Hughes Sales Agent, you can focus on what you do best – selling! Hughes provides all billing and customer care support to the end customer. Get started today with HughesNet!
- Established business
- Maintain active sales each month
- Successfully maintain Hughes monthly minimum revenue commitments